What is the School Community Council?
The School Community Council is a major part of the leadership at our school. They are a group of individuals elected by their peers to work collaboratively with the principal, teachers, school staff, parents, students and community members on improving student achievement and school improvement. Their primary role is to participate in the process to address The Academic and Financial Plan. The Academic Financial Plan is a document that highlights the goals for the school, the programs, and the available resources to reach these goals.
School Community Council Members
- Community: Sheila Tomas, Jennifer Banquil, Erin Crowell (Alternate)
- Parents: Kanoe Gomez, Chandra Elam, Jennifer Marquez (Alternate)
- Students: TBD
- Non-Certificated: Diane Hirabara, Christina Asencios, Janelle Cuajunco (Alternate)
- Teachers: Janae Kremer, Tami Pechfelder, Elizabeth Okamoto, Sarah Kim (Alternate)
- Administration: Mrs. Laureen Dunn